Introducing the mobile solution for reaching your Congregation
With a Church Mobile Website your members will be able to connect to your ministry before they leave your sanctuary. Your congregation can:
- Make a Donation
- Volunteer for a Ministry
- Fill out a Visitor Card
- Contact your Leaders
- Connect to your Social Media
- Or anything you can think of
Imagine responding to all this information with a click of a button on Monday morning. It's that easy!!!
Mobile Applications vs Mobile Websites
What makes a mobile site better than a mobile application? This battle is raging with the rise in mobile websites and the increase demand for mobile apps. It all comes down to the application in question.
Below are a list of reasons why a website could be a better decision
- Mobile Websites Are Instantly Available
- Mobile Websites are Compatible Across Devices
- Mobile Websites Can Be Updated Instantly
- Mobile Websites Can be Found Easily
- Mobile Websites Can be Shared Easily by Publishers, and Between Users
- Mobile Websites Have Broader Reach
- Mobile Websites Can’t be Deleted
- Mobile Websites are Easier and Less Expensive
For a church an application is not always the best option. This is where a mobile application excels.